Skip to content
First time back to the Shala
- Make sure you read the corona-policy and the class-schedule.
- Make sure you and your house-mates do not have a cold, cough or fever. If one of you do have a cold, cough or fever, do a home practice.
- Enter at the front-door and follow the green signs. Make sure you wear a face-mask.
- Take your shoes off and store them below the shoes-sign.
- Look at the explanation at the wall (same info as the corona-policy)
- Enter the Shala using the first door.
- If your yoga mat and blanket are in the dressing-room, you are allowed to enter to fetch them.
- Clean your hands with the available paper and detergent.
- Pick a spot (and keep it the entire class).
- Choose your guidance card.
- Enjoy your practice (breath). You are allowed to remove the face-mask during your practice.
- When finished, clean your spot with the available paper and detergent.
- Leave the Shala using the second door. You have to take your yoga mat and blanket home with you. Also wear the face-mask after your practice until you left the building.
- Follow the orange signs.
- Pick up your shoes.
- Exit, as you always did, at the side-door.