Ashtanga yoga is given in traditional Mysore style .
Once a week there is a led class on Friday.
On Moondays there are no lessons.
Note: New beginner students best arrive after 7:30 am.
Monday to Thursday
Doors open 5:45am
Opening prayer 6:20am
6:00am-8:00am (Nick & Katia)
Led class – full primary
On Saturday there are no classes.
8:00am-10:00am (Nick & Katia)
At Ashtanga Yoga Eindhoven we have the following classes.
Students practice independently and at their own pace while surrounded by the energy and inspiration of other students in the room.
The teacher works with each student individually.
Students are taught a sequence of postures. Each posture is thought by one-on-one instruction. The sequence is build up gradually and the student memorises the sequence.
The whole class follows the instructions given by the teacher. The serie is either full primary or half primary.
Moondays in 2019
Sunday 6th January
Monday 21st January
Monday 4th February
Tuesday 19th February
Wednesday 6th March
Thursday 21st March
Friday 5th April
Friday 19th April
Sunday 5th May
Saturday 18th May
Monday 3rd June
Monday 17th June
Tuesday 2nd July
Tuesday 16th July
Thursday 1st August
Thursday 15th August
Friday 30th August
Saturday 14th September
Saturday 28th September
Sunday 13th October
Monday 28th October
Tuesday 12th November
Tuesday 26th November
Thursday 12th December
Thursday 26th December
- When the teacher is not present in the Shala at the beginning of class, students may not enter the Shala.
- No drinking and eating in all rooms, with exception of the canteen.
- No smoking in the building.
- No shoes in the Shala.
- Bring belongings and valuables with you inside the classroom.
- Keep the spoken communication to a minimum. As a general rule; don’t speak unless spoken too.
- When attending a yoga class make sure you are clean and fresh. Use unscented deodorant when needed. Do not use lotions, moisturisers or oils since this makes the skin slippery making it difficult to adjust safely.
- Wear comfortable clean clothes, in which you can move easily.
- We do not supply yoga mats or blankets to students. You have to bring your own. Make sure the yoga mat, rug and towel are clean and odor free.
- It is advised not to eat later than two hours before class and 30 minutes after practice.
- Please communicate any injuries or illnesses to the teacher.
- Ashtanga yoga uses ‘hands on’ therapeutic adjustments. The student can express at any time if they would prefer not to receive an adjustment and their wishes will always be respected. Be aware these adjustments are part of the nature of teaching Mysore-style ashtanga. Without these adjustments progress in your practice might me less.
Make sure to read the code of conduct section in the Terms And Conditions.