- When the teacher is not present in the Shala at the beginning of class, students may not enter the Shala.
- No drinking and eating in all rooms, with exception of the canteen.
- No smoking in the building.
- No shoes in the Shala.
- Bring belongings and valuables with you inside the classroom.
- Keep the spoken communication to a minimum. As a general rule; don’t speak unless spoken too.
- When attending a yoga class make sure you are clean and fresh. Use unscented deodorant when needed. Do not use lotions, moisturisers or oils since this makes the skin slippery making it difficult to adjust safely.
- Wear comfortable clean clothes, in which you can move easily.
- We do not supply yoga mats or blankets to students. You have to bring your own. Make sure the yoga mat, rug and towel are clean and odor free.
- It is advised not to eat later than two hours before class and 30 minutes after practice.
- Please communicate any injuries or illnesses to the teacher.
- Ashtanga yoga uses ‘hands on’ therapeutic adjustments. The student can express at any time if they would prefer not to receive an adjustment and their wishes will always be respected. Be aware these adjustments are part of the nature of teaching Mysore-style ashtanga. Without these adjustments progress in your practice might me less.
Make sure to read the code of conduct section in the Terms And Conditions.